UPCOMING PUBLIC PROGRAM
Sale & Marketing Skills
– Tôi thích mô hình CASH và những trò chơi mang tính khoa học thông minh tạo giá trị học tập cao
– Tôi thích mô hình SWOT phân tích điểm mạnh điểm yếu, cơ hội đe dọa yếu tố bên ngoài
– Đáp ứng được mong đợi trong khóa học, giảng viên chuyên nghiệp, thu hút thuyết phục
– Tổ chức lớp học có kiến thức sát với thực tế ngành nông nghiệp
– Cần nhiều game để tạo thêm sự sôi động. Nói chung là tuyệt vời.
– Tôi thích các trò chơi bổ ích mang tính thực tế, có thể áp dụng được trong công việc có động lực tiến lên, và mô hình FORM
How to become Highly Effective Person
– I like simple example to make me help many key words. This help me remember 7 habits and I’d like to practice now
– I like interaction between audience & speaker. I am inspired so much
– I like “seek to understand & then to be understood” the most. Because it meet my expectation & full fill what I am lack.
– I like team game most because I can learning many things
– I like parts game & habit 4 (win-win) because I learnt I need increase relationship “No relationship, no work”
– I like “put first things first” because its very important for my like to define what is the most important and not urgent to make my job not stressful anymore.
” The way this program has been facilitated brought people together and shared ideas ”
” Very good program: professional and very knowledgeable facilitator ”
” Very well energy. A lot of technics to be used in our business. Very good approach to help us to find a common solution ”
” Deep psychological knowledge ”
” Very interesting-how to solve conflicts will be very useful to manage people ”
” Find approach to help us think of solutions to forget the existing conflict and move forward to build ONE TEAM for the success of the integration ”
Problem Solving and Decision Making
” This is a meaningful workshop ”
” Hope to meet Trainer Linh again ”
” Love this workshop very much ”
Ms. Thao (Dai-ichi Life)
Thanks for Ms Nidhi I can get many methods to apply my job. She is very nice and professional. I would like to attend to her next course (involve in HR field).
Ms. Tran Ngoc Trang (Roche)
Thank you very much for all of PansExpert team effort. We – all participants felt very happy to join the Valuable Situation Leadership Training – 12th & 13th Jan 2018. It was really a great time for understanding about our-self, people & leadership tools. We highly appreciate trainer – Mr Pham Vu Xuan Bang with extreme experience, enthusiasm and inspiration. That was a wonderful start and we do hope to do more trainings with Pansexperts.
Once again thanks A LOT and wish you have a great working week!
Mr. Debasis Sengupta
The reason that prompted me to attend this workshop is I want to develop my skills and knowledge on delivering a very high quality training to my participants. In fact, the workshop had given me to think differently as a trainer and appreciate that I can make changes of many people with this acquired skills. This training is one step towards solving challenges & finding directions. The facilitator – Ms. Jessica Lu – is an excellent trainer I have ever met…..in my 30+ years of professional life. She managed to engage all of us for three days without feeling stressed, and enjoying every bit of learning. The training contents are good and concise to the point for our daily uses. I was also impressed by the all around support and inspiration from members of PansExperts including Nidhi with her busy schedule. Thank you very much!
Mr. Le Anh Tuan
Thank you so much for all your company did, it is very helpful and practical! There is no better than that, I feel posivtively a lot in this training. Well prepared & done!
Ms. Doan Ngoc Hanh
The training was very informative and useful as I mentioned in the previous email. If you ask me for some feedback about the class, I think it was perfect, there is no further comment.
Mr. Tran The Chuong
Thanking too much for your pictures, TTT workshop was big excited. However, I think that the workshop will 100% perfectly if timeline could extend a little bit more.
Mr. Le Anh Tuan
For the workshop Train the trainers, that’s great, very good trainer – Mrs. Jessica Lu, she is the best trainer I have met and learn.Very good atmosphere, environment to sharing all knowledge, experiences and practices. Even some knowledge I known before but there, I can learn more from her a lot.
Ms. Hoang Thi Thanh Thao
It was so exciting the TTT training where we could learn well, pratice exercises and have fun together. I appreciated so much Mrs Jessica’s competence and experiences. Your preparation in advance (materials, logistics…) is very good too!