- Date: 10th-11th December, 2020. – Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Trainer: Ms. Nidhi Arora
- Venue: Saigon Prince Hotel, 63 Nguyen Hue Blvd., District 1, HCMC
- Language: Vietnamese/English
This Leadership and Team Development Program is designed to build up Core Leadership skills necessary in your Leaders, in order to enhance the ability to solve day-to-day problems, improve Communication among the group, foster Teamwork, different Leadership styles and develop Future-Leaders in your employees.
This program is targeted for Managers (Leaders) & it is designed to deliver practically, in order to give safe platform to Leaders to share their challenges openly to facilitate practical learning.
At the end of this workshop, the participants will have learnt:
• Gain greater understanding of a Leader’s roles, responsibilities, attributes, styles;
• Share a voice in shaping their collective Vision and Values;
• Plan and perform work efficiently and effectively;
• Communicate effectively and master the art of feedback;
• Perform problem solving with sound judgment;
• Coach & Mentor their Teams towards high performance;
• Guide and Motivate others and increase their Self-Awareness;
• Create and maintain an efficient, effective, and high synergized team.
Methods of Training
This program is highly practical based on real time case studies and participant’s real challenges. It will include simulation exercises, case-studies, videos, role-plays, activities and practice in teams and in individuals