- Date: 13,14&15 January, 2022 – Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Trainer: Ms. Nidhi Arora
- Venue: Hotel 4*, District 1, HCMC
- Language: English
- Price: 13.200.000 VND (10% VAT Included)
As job responsibilities shift and policies change, large and regulated corporations are challenged with the never-ending need to update employee skills and work practices.
A comprehensive corporate training management system will help an organization:
• To increase productivity
• To ensure that the right skills are in the right place at the right time
• To develop and encourage improved management practices
• To disseminate the corporate culture and sense of being a member of a team
• To ease employee adaptation to change
• To increase job satisfaction, competence and engagement
“Corporate Training Management” course will provide to participants with the knowledge, skills and competencies to manage the various aspects of training and development in organizations
Participants will be able to
• Analyze the key elements of corporate training management system
• Describe the interactions between the work environment and a human performance system
• Select and apply the techniques and tools appropriate for training needs assessments
• Select and use information-gathering techniques effectively & analyze the information to priorities training needs.
• Produce a training plan showing solutions, priorities and benefit projections
• Determine when training is the appropriate response to a human performance problem or opportunity
Who should attend:
Personnel who are involved with HR training & development
Videos, Case- Studies, Games, Simulation Activities, Role-Plays, demonstration, Team Sharing/GD….etc!