- Date: 25 March, 2022 – Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Trainer: Ms. Nidhi Arora
- Venue: Saigon Prince Hotel, District 1
- Language: English
- Price: Contact us via email: email@example.com
HR business partner is an experienced human resource professional who works directly with an organization’s senior leadership to develop and direct an HR agenda that closely supports organizational goals.
This is a dynamic process and the most successful HR business partners keep themselves up to date and renew their skills.
You must also have a solid business sense, and the ability to negotiate and communicate plans effectively.
This one day workshop will facilitate and equip you with required competence for an effective HRBP.
Business Owners, Leaders, HR Professionals, Director, managers and anyone who has the interest to learn how the HR function can become a business partner and drive business result.
- HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner and recent trends
- Financial and business acumen relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization
- Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organization
- The importance of various stakeholders in an organization with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches.
- Practicality of HRBP skills