- Date: 22-23 March, 2022. – Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Venue: Saigon Prince Hotel, District 1, HCMC
- Price:Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping information fresh and reinforcing new learning is a constant challenge to adult trainers.
How do you choose activities that are fun but meaningful?
Is there a formula for creating successful training session?
When you need training for new Trainers or infuse a little variety into seasonal Trainers, choose this Program. This workshop will teach participants how to determine the needs of audience improve classroom charisma, develop activities and much more.
• Write learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice.
• Analyze tasks and design training activities to facilitate the learning of those tasks.
• Create training which works with all the different learning styles
• Instruct on a one to one or small group basis using appropriate demonstration and constructive feedback skills.
• Facilitate a group training session which uses activities such as role play, simulation or group discussion.
• Assess and evaluate immediate learning.
Methodology: The program is highly interactive based on Video Watch, Stories, Case – Studies, Team Discussions, Presentations, Games & Activities, Role-plays, etc.
Who should attend?
This course is design for professionals such as Trainers, Instructional Designers and Organizational Development Practitioners but also greatly benefits anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from Managers to Human Resource Specialists.
Training Duration: 2 Days Language: Vietnamese Participants: 12 to 20